National Registered Agent
We provide national registered agent service. Our local offices in all 50 states reliably scan your documents to you same-day. We charge a flat fee of $99 per year and offer competitive volume pricing for multiple entities, states, and years of service.
Compliance TipWhen you have been served with a lawsuit, you have limited time to respond. Many companies providing national registered agent service forward your document to a central processing facility, which delays your receipt of time-sensitive material by days.
Our Local Registered Offices
Harbor Compliance provides registered agent service in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. Our nationwide service helps you meet your statutory requirements everywhere you transact business. If you are currently using multiple registered agents for different states or entities, we can help you consolidate your registered agent service and achieve cost savings.
What Is a Registered Agent?
A registered agent (or agent for service of process) provides a physical office in each state where you are registered to transact business. The registered agent’s legal responsibility is to receive service of process and government notices during regular business hours and forward them to you. These documents are time sensitive, which means it’s important to choose a reliable registered agent service.
When Do I Need a National Registered Agent?
Choosing a nationwide registered agent service provider simplifies your compliance responsibilities. You are generally required to appoint a registered agent in each state where you do business. Appointing a national registered agent company ensures that you meet these requirements for all of your entities, while streamlining your accounts payable through one vendor.
The Harbor Compliance Advantage
With Harbor Compliance as your national registered agent, you benefit from a reliable, local presence in every state and our robust, proprietary software. Registered agent service includes complimentary access to our award-winning entity management software. With Entity Manager, you can view where your entities are registered to do business, receive annual report reminders, store documents and notes, and track critical data.
- Nationwide Presence: We provide local registered offices in all 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. These offices are open during all regular business hours to receive legal and government notices.
- Same-Day Document Delivery: Your documents are scanned locally and delivered to you electronically on the same day. With customizable notifications, you will never miss a delivery when you’re on the go.
- Secure Client Portal: You have one secure cloud-based Client Portal to manage your service across multiple states and entities. Easily configure notifications to colleagues and legal counsel to ensure the right parties receive service of process and important documents.
- Clear Invoicing with Predictable Savings: We provide flat rate pricing that does not include per document fees or other additional costs. You will receive one invoice per year for the renewal of each subscription. Invoices are accurate and easy to understand. Flexible payment options are available for added convenience.
- Industry Expertise and Compliance Solutions: Beyond registered agent service, you can access our comprehensive solutions for entity, tax, and license management. Supported by a reference database of nationwide requirements and our award-winning software platform, our specialists help you maintain compliance.
Changing Your National Registered Agent
Our specialists manage the process to change registered agents so that virtually no work is required on your part. We will complete the state filings to appoint us as your registered agent. Additionally, we can extend your subscription term so that you avoid double payment for any portion of your current contract. There’s no reason to wait. Simply contact us and we’ll take care of the rest.Continue reading “Commercial vs. Noncommercial Registered Agents”