Maintain Corporate Records
- Store organizational records securely
- Track ownership and leadership
- Customize notifications for meetings
Schedule a Demo
Reduce time spent searching for corporate records
Improve compliance during board and staff transitions
Access critical data on-demand for simplified reporting
Records Manager tracks ownership and leadership for corporations, nonprofits, and LLCs. The functionality is specific to the type of entity.
- Corporations track shareholders, directors, and officers. Corporations can view their classes and series of shares, along with shares authorized and issued.
- Nonprofits track directors and officers. Records Manager shows how many directors are authorized per the bylaws and how many vacancies are on the board, if any.
- LLCs track members and managers. Manager-managed LLCs track both members and managers, while member-managed LLCs store members.
Records Manager stores the organizational documents specific to each type of entity.
Corporations store articles of incorporation, bylaws, amendments, meeting minutes, and corporate resolutions.
Nonprofits store articles of incorporation, bylaws, amendments, IRS letters, meeting minutes, and policies.
LLCs store certificates of organization, amendments, operating agreements, meeting minutes, and resolutions.
Records Manager tracks internal meetings of all types. Set the frequency of recurring meetings and Records Manager sends reminders based on your notification preferences. After each meeting, Records Manager securely stores your minutes and resolutions.
All plans include unlimited user access.
Schedule a demo to speak with a sales representative.