Colorado Business Licenses

We help you obtain and maintain licenses for your business or nonprofit nationwide.

Did you know the rules to create and run a compliant LLC, corporation, nonprofit, or other entity are different in every state? We are specialists in business filings and licensing, including in Colorado.

Colorado Licensing Agencies

State Board of Registered Psychotherapists

Board of Chiropractic Examiners

Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators

Board of Nursing

Dental Board

Department of Labor and Employment

Department of Regulatory Agencies - Division of Insurance

Department of Revenue

Division of Real Estate

Electrical Board

Medical Board

Office of Acupuncture Licensure

Office of Athletic Trainers

Office of Audiology Licensure

Office of Barber and Cosmetology Licensure

Office of Boxing and the Boxing Commission

Office of Direct-Entry Midwifery Registration

Office of Funeral Home and Crematory Registration

Office of Hearing Aid Provider Licensure

Office of Massage Therapy Licensure

Office of Naturopathic Doctor Registration

Office of Occupational Therapy

Office of Outfitters Registration

Office of Private Investigator Licensure

Office of Respiratory Therapy Licensure

Office of Speech-Language Pathology Certification

Office of Surgical Assistant & Surgical Technologist Registration

Passenger Tramway Safety Board

Podiatry Board

Secretary of State

State Board of Accountancy

State Board of Addiction Counselor Examiners

State Board of Landscape Architects

State Board of Licensed Professional Counselor Examiners

State Board of Licensure for Architects, Professional Engineers and Professional Land Surveyors

State Board of Marriage and Family Therapist Examiners

State Board of Optometry

State Board of Pharmacy

State Board of Psychologist Examiners

State Board of Social Work Examiners

State Board of Veterinary Medicine

State Physical Therapy Board

State Plumbing Board

© 2012 - 2017 Harbor Compliance. All rights reserved. Harbor Compliance is not an accounting or law firm and does not provide tax, financial, or legal advice.