California Landscape Architects Technical Committee

Please Note

We are a service company that can help you file with the California Landscape Architects Technical Committee. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.

Contact Information

Phone: (916) 575-7230
Fax: (916) 575-7283

Web: Home


We track the following licenses with the California Landscape Architects Technical Committee in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.

A laptop placed on a desk with our License Manager software on display

California Landscape Architect License

Agency:California Landscape Architects Technical Committee
Foreign Qualification is Prerequisite:Not Set
Exam Required?Not Set
Registered Agent (Special Agency) Required?Not Set

Exam Application


Eligibility Application

Agency Fee:


Required Attachments:
  • Sealed/Official Transcripts from a qualifying educational program(s)
  • A Certification of Experience Form with original signature, from each licensed supervisor qualifying candidate’s experience (must be a landscape architect, architect, and/or civil engineer with a current and valid license)
  • If applicable, a General Credential Evaluation (for foreign educated applicants only)

Initial Registration


California Supplemental Examination Application

Agency Fee:

$275 exam fee + $35 evaluation fee

Reciprocal Registration


Reciprocity Application

Agency Fee:


How to Apply:
  1. Submit a completed Reciprocity Application
  2. Section 2 of the application must be submitted to the candidate’s state(s) of licensure and/or examination for verification of scores and license history. The licensing agency is to forward the completed form to the Landscape Architects Technical Committee office.
  3. Take and pass the California Supplemental Examination (CSE)

Registration Renewal

Filing Method:


Agency Fee:



Biennially by the end of the expiration month.


Renewal forms are sent in the mail about 90 days prior to the expiration date.

California Landscape Architecture Firm License

Not required

Landscape Architecture Firm licensure is not required on the State level in California.

More information: California Landscape Architects Technical Committee

Related Government Agencies

Explore other California government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:

Order Registered Agent Service

In my opinion, their "Human Touch" element is what really makes this company stand out! I wouldn't go anywhere else!
JanaeLaw Offices of Donald W. Hudspeth, PC
It's awesome to know that Harbor Compliance is looking out for my customers' best interests and will only do what's right for them.