Georgia State Board of Architects & Interior Designers
We are a service company that can help you file with the Georgia State Board of Architects & Interior Designers. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
237 Coliseum Drive
Macon, GA 31217
Web: Home Name search Forms File online
We track the following licenses with the Georgia State Board of Architects & Interior Designers in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Georgia Architect License
This section applies to architects that are applying for a license in Georgia for the first time.
$50 combined exam and initial registration fee
This section applies to architects licensed in another state that are looking for reciprocal licensure in Georgia.
This section applies to architects that are already licensed in Georgia and need to renew their license.
By June 30 of odd-numbered years.
Georgia Architecture Firm License
Architecture Firm licensure is not required on the State level in Georgia.
Architecture firms are not licensed at the state level in Georgia. Business entities are permitted to practice architecture provided that they comply with O.C.G.A. § 43-4-10.More information: Georgia State Board of Architects & Interior Designers
|Eligible Entity Types:|
Limited Liability Companies:
Georgia Interior Designer Registration
|Agency:||Georgia State Board of Architects & Interior Designers|
By March 31 of odd-numbered years.
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Georgia government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Georgia Board of Geologists
- Georgia Board of Landscape Architects
- Georgia Board of Private Detectives and Security Agencies
- Georgia Board of Registration of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
- Georgia Board of Residential and General Contractors
- Georgia Board of Utility Contractors
- Georgia Bureau of Investigation - Investigative Division
- Georgia Construction Industry Licensing Board - Division of Conditioned Air Contractors
- Georgia Construction Industry Licensing Board - Division of Electrical Contractors
- Georgia Construction Industry Licensing Board - Division of Master and Journeyman Plumbers
- Georgia Department of Agriculture - Plant Industry Division - Agricultural Inputs Section
- Georgia Department of Community Health
- Georgia Department of Labor
- Georgia Department of Revenue
- Georgia Department of Revenue - Alcohol & Tobacco Tax Division
- Georgia Environmental Protection Division - Asbestos Contractors and Training Providers
- Georgia Office of Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner
- Georgia Professional Licensing Boards and Securities Division
- Georgia Public Service Commission
- Georgia Real Estate Commission & Appraisers Board
- Georgia Secretary of State
- Georgia State Board of Accountancy
- Georgia State Board of Pharmacy
- Georgia Superior Courts Clerks Cooperative Authority (GSCCCA)