Vermont Office of the Attorney General
We are a service company that can help you file with the Vermont Office of the Attorney General. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
Vermont Attorney General's Office
109 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05609
Phone: (802) 828-3171
Fax: (802) 304-1014
We track the following licenses with the Vermont Office of the Attorney General in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
(8) "Paid fundraiser" means a person who, for financial consideration, solicits contributions from persons in this State, either directly or through employees, agents, or those with whom the paid fundraiser is in privity. A paid fundraiser does not include:
(A) Any person who, for compensation, plans, manages, advises, or consults in connection with the solicitation of contributions in this State, but does not solicit contributions; except that if the compensation is in whole or in part dependent on the number or value of contributions received, the person shall be considered a paid fundraiser.
(B) Any person who for profit is regularly and primarily engaged in trade or commerce in this State other than in connection with the raising of funds for charitable purposes and who represents to the public that an amount per unit of goods or services purchased by the public will benefit a charitable purpose.
(C) A bona fide officer or employee of a charitable organization.
(D) A person who solicits for an educational institution at which he or she is a bona fide student, unless the person is paid compensation that is in whole or in part dependent upon the number or value of contributions received.
Vermont Paid Fundraiser Registration
|Agency:||Vermont Office of the Attorney General|
|Foreign Qualification is Prerequisite:||Not Set|
|Exam Required?||Not Set|
|Registered Agent (Special Agency) Required?||Not Set|
File a notice of charitable solicitation at least 10 days prior to the start of the performance of the contract.
Within 90 days after a campaign has ended and within 90 days after the anniversary of commencement for campaigns lasting more than a year.
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Vermont government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets - Public Health & Agricultural Resource Management Division
- Vermont Agency of Human Services - Department of Health Access
- Vermont Board of Pharmacy
- Vermont Board of Public Accountancy
- Vermont Department of Financial Regulation
- Vermont Department of Financial Regulation (VT)
- Vermont Department of Labor
- Vermont Department of Public Safety - Division of Fire Safety
- Vermont Department of Taxes
- Vermont Division of Fire Safety - Electrician Program
- Vermont Division of Fire Safety - Plumbing Program
- Vermont Environmental Health Division - Asbestos & Lead Regulatory Program
- Vermont Office of Professional Regulation
- Vermont Office of Professional Regulation - Board of Architects
- Vermont Office of Professional Regulation - Board of Land Surveying
- Vermont Office of Professional Regulation - Board of Private Investigative and Security Services
- Vermont Office of Professional Regulation - Board of Professional Engineering
- Vermont Office of Professional Regulation - Landscape Architecture Section
- Vermont Secretary of State - Division of Corporations
- Vermont Secretary of State - Real Estate Commission