Texas State Board of Pharmacy
We are a service company that can help you file with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer a paid service to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service. Here is their contact information:
Filing Services We Offer
We make it easy for your business or nonprofit stay compliant with licensing requirements. Below is a selection of the filing services we offer with this agency.
Texas for a Individual
The following licenses can be filed with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy.
- Texas Pharmacist License
- Texas Central Prescription Drug or Medication Order Processing Pharmacy (Class G) License
- Texas Clinic Pharmacy (Class D) License
- Texas Community Pharmacy (Class A) License
- Texas Community Pharmacy Compounding Sterile Preparations (Class A-S) License
- Texas Freestanding Emergency Medical Care Center Pharmacy (Class F) License
- Texas Hospital Pharmacy Engaged in Compounding Sterile Preparations (Class C-S) License
- Texas Hospital/Ambulatory Surgical Center Pharmacy (Class C) License
- Texas Limited Prescription Deliver Pharmacy (Class H) License
- Texas Non-Resident Pharmacy (Class E) License
- Texas Non-Resident Pharmacy Compounding Sterile Preparations (Class E-S) License
- Texas Nuclear Pharmacy (Class B) License
- Texas Pharmacist Intern Registration
- Texas Pharmacy Technician Registration
- Texas Pharmacy Technician Trainee Registration
Learn About Compliance
Learn about our formation and compliance solutions for your business or nonprofit.