New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department - Employee Leasing Program
We are a service company that can help you file with the New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department - Employee Leasing Program. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
We track the following licenses with the New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department - Employee Leasing Program in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
New Mexico Employee Leasing Contractor Registration
Annually by the end of the registration anniversary month.
There is a late fee of $500.
Related Government Agencies
Explore other New Mexico government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- New Mexico Attorney General - Charities Unit
- New Mexico Board of Examiners for Architects
- New Mexico Board of Landscape Architects
- New Mexico Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Professional Surveyors
- New Mexico Board of Pharmacy
- New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions
- New Mexico Gaming Control Board
- New Mexico Office of Superintendent of Insurance
- New Mexico Private Investigations Advisory Board
- New Mexico Public Accountancy Board
- New Mexico Real Estate Commission
- New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department
- New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department - Board of Interior Design
- New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department - Construction Industries & Manufactured Housing Division
- New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department - Financial Institutions Division
- New Mexico Secretary of State - Business Services Division
- New Mexico State Fire Marshal's Office - Fire Code Enforcement Bureau
- New Mexico Taxation and Revenue Department