Vermont Department of Labor
We are a service company that can help you file with the Vermont Department of Labor. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
5 Green Mountain Drive
PO Box 488
Montpelier, VT 05601
We track the following licenses with the Vermont Department of Labor in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Vermont Employee Leasing Company License
$100 application fee + $1,000 license fee
|Before you Apply:|
Annually at least 60 days before the expiration date of the license.
Notice of Employee Leasing Agreement
Within 10 days after the agreement is executed and within 10 days after an agreement is terminated.
Employee leasing companies must notify the department when contracts with clients are executed or terminated.
Quarterly Wage and Contribution Report
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Vermont government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets - Public Health & Agricultural Resource Management Division
- Vermont Board of Land Surveying
- Vermont Board of Pharmacy
- Vermont Board of Professional Engineering
- Vermont Board of Public Accountancy
- Vermont Department of Financial Regulation
- Vermont Department of Public Safety - Division of Fire Safety
- Vermont Department of Taxes
- Vermont Division of Fire Safety - Electrician Program
- Vermont Division of Fire Safety - Plumbing Program
- Vermont Environmental Health Division - Asbestos & Lead Regulatory Program
- Vermont Office of Professional Regulation - Board of Architects
- Vermont Office of Professional Regulation - Board of Private Investigative and Security Services
- Vermont Office of Professional Regulation - Landscape Architecture Section
- Vermont Office of the Attorney General
- Vermont Secretary of State - Division of Corporations
- Vermont Secretary of State - Real Estate Commission