Ohio Department of Commerce - Division of Real Estate and Professional Licensing
We are a service company that can help you file with the Ohio Department of Commerce - Division of Real Estate and Professional Licensing. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
77 South High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Phone: (614) 466-4100
Fax: (614) 644-0584
We track the following licenses with the Ohio Department of Commerce - Division of Real Estate and Professional Licensing in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Ohio Real Estate Company License
Domestic Limited Liability Companies:
$135 for domestic firms and $225 for foreign.
Foreign Corporations / Limited Liability Companies:
Determined during renewal.
Annually by June 30.
Ohio Real Estate Salesperson License
|Agency:||Ohio Department of Commerce - Division of Real Estate and Professional Licensing|
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Ohio government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Accountancy Board of Ohio
- Ohio Architects Board
- Ohio Attorney General
- Ohio Board of Landscape Architects
- Ohio Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Surveyors
- Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation - PEO Unit
- Ohio Construction Industry Licensing Board
- Ohio Department of Agriculture - Plant Health Division - Grain, Feed & Seed Program
- Ohio Department of Commerce - Construction Industry Licensing Board
- Ohio Department of Commerce - Department of Financial Institutions - Consumer Finance Section
- Ohio Department of Commerce - Division of Industrial Compliance
- Ohio Department Of Commerce - Division Of State Fire
- Ohio Department of Health - Lead License Accreditation Program
- Ohio Department of Insurance
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services - Office of Unemployment Insurance Operations
- Ohio Department of Taxation
- Ohio Environmental Protection Agency - Asbestos Program
- Ohio Private Investigator Security Guard Services
- Ohio Secretary of State
- Public Utilities Commission of Ohio
- State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy