Ohio Department of Agriculture - Plant Health Division - Grain, Feed & Seed Program
We are a service company that can help you file with the Ohio Department of Agriculture - Plant Health Division - Grain, Feed & Seed Program. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
We track the following licenses with the Ohio Department of Agriculture - Plant Health Division - Grain, Feed & Seed Program in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Ohio Seed Labelers Permit
|Agency:||Ohio Department of Agriculture - Plant Health Division - Grain, Feed & Seed Program|
|Foreign Qualification is Prerequisite:||No|
|Registered Agent (Special Agency) Required?||No|
Annually by December 31.
Seed Sales Report
Fees depend on the volume and type of seed sold for the previous reporting period.
Semiannually by February 1 and August 1.
A person who holds a valid seed labeler permit shall report to the director of agriculture concerning the amount of seed that the person sells in this state. The report shall be made semiannually on a form that the director prescribes and provides.
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Ohio government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Accountancy Board of Ohio
- Ohio Architects Board
- Ohio Attorney General
- Ohio Board of Landscape Architects
- Ohio Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Surveyors
- Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation - PEO Unit
- Ohio Department of Commerce - Construction Industry Licensing Board
- Ohio Department of Commerce - Division of Industrial Compliance
- Ohio Department of Commerce - Division of Real Estate and Professional Licensing
- Ohio Department of Insurance
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services - Office of Unemployment Insurance Operations
- Ohio Department of Taxation
- Ohio Environmental Protection Agency - Asbestos Program
- Ohio Private Investigator Security Guard Services
- Ohio Secretary of State
- Public Utilities Commission of Ohio
- State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy