Ohio Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Surveyors
We are a service company that can help you file with the Ohio Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Surveyors. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
50 West Broad Street, Suite 1820
Columbus, OH 43215-5905
Phone: U.S. Toll Free: (877) 644-6364 Columbus Metro: (614) 466-3651
Web: Home Name search File online
We track the following licenses with the Ohio Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Surveyors in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Ohio Certificate of Authorization (Engineering and Land Surveying)
Up to 60 days. The board will email applicants with confirmation.
|Before you Apply:|
|How to Apply:|
Mail or online.
By June 30 of even-numbered years. Online renewals may be filed as early as May 1.
$50 for name change, $0 for most other changes.
Within 90 days of the effective date of the change.
Most amendments can be reported using the eLicense portal. If there is a change to the individual in responsible charge, the firm affidavit of responsibility form must be filed along with the making the changes in the license portal.
Reinstatements can be filed through the eLicense portal
Ohio Professional Engineer License
By December 31 of odd-numbered years.
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Ohio government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Accountancy Board of Ohio
- Ohio Architects Board
- Ohio Attorney General
- Ohio Board of Landscape Architects
- Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation - PEO Unit
- Ohio Construction Industry Licensing Board
- Ohio Department of Agriculture - Plant Health Division - Grain, Feed & Seed Program
- Ohio Department of Commerce - Construction Industry Licensing Board
- Ohio Department of Commerce - Department of Financial Institutions - Consumer Finance Section
- Ohio Department of Commerce - Division of Industrial Compliance
- Ohio Department of Commerce - Division of Real Estate and Professional Licensing
- Ohio Department Of Commerce - Division Of State Fire
- Ohio Department of Health - Lead License Accreditation Program
- Ohio Department of Insurance
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services - Office of Unemployment Insurance Operations
- Ohio Department of Taxation
- Ohio Environmental Protection Agency - Asbestos Program
- Ohio Private Investigator Security Guard Services
- Ohio Secretary of State
- Public Utilities Commission of Ohio
- State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy