Ohio Architects Board
We are a service company that can help you file with the Ohio Architects Board. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
77 S. High Street, 16th Floor
Columbus, OH 43215-6108
Phone: (614) 466-2316
Web: Home Name search Forms
We track the following licenses with the Ohio Architects Board in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Ohio Architect License
|Agency:||Ohio Architects Board|
|Completion of CE/PDH:||Required|
|Additional Experience:||Not required|
|State-specific exam:||Not required|
This section applies to architects that are applying for a license in Ohio for the first time.
$50 exam fee. No application fee.
This section applies to architects licensed in another state that are looking for reciprocal licensure in Ohio.
This section applies to architects that are already licensed in Ohio and need to renew their license.
By December 31 of odd-numbered years.
Ohio Architecture Certificate of Authorization
This section applies to architectural firms that are applying for a license in Ohio for the first time. If you already have a license and are looking to renew it, please see the renewal section.
|Before you Apply:|
|How to Apply:|
This section applies to architectural firms that are already licensed in Ohio and need to renew their license.
Annually by June 30.
Firms will be notified via email 60 days prior to the expiration date.
Within 30 days of the effective date of the change.
Notify the board in writing with any changes. A change of firm name requires that you reapply and pay the $125 fee registration fee
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Ohio government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Accountancy Board of Ohio
- Ohio Attorney General
- Ohio Board of Landscape Architects
- Ohio Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Surveyors
- Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation - PEO Unit
- Ohio Department of Agriculture - Plant Health Division - Grain, Feed & Seed Program
- Ohio Department of Commerce - Construction Industry Licensing Board
- Ohio Department of Commerce - Department of Financial Institutions - Consumer Finance Section
- Ohio Department of Commerce - Division of Industrial Compliance
- Ohio Department of Commerce - Division of Real Estate and Professional Licensing
- Ohio Department of Insurance
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services - Office of Unemployment Insurance Operations
- Ohio Department of Taxation
- Ohio Environmental Protection Agency - Asbestos Program
- Ohio Private Investigator Security Guard Services
- Ohio Secretary of State
- Public Utilities Commission of Ohio
- State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy