New Mexico Board of Examiners for Architects
We are a service company that can help you file with the New Mexico Board of Examiners for Architects. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
No. 5 Calle Medico
Santa Fe, NM 87505
P.O. Box 509
Santa Fe, NM 87504
Web: Home Name search
Notes: Business Hours: 8-Noon, 1-5 PM Mountain Time, Monday - Friday
We track the following licenses with the New Mexico Board of Examiners for Architects in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
New Mexico Architect License
|Agency:||New Mexico Board of Examiners for Architects|
|Completion of CE/PDH:||Required|
|Additional Experience:||Not required|
This section applies to architects that are applying for a license in New Mexico for the first time.
|Form:||By contacting the New Mexico Board following the Board’s receipt of the individual’s NCARB certificate.|
Registration fee + exam fee of $50.00 for those with in-state residency or $100.00 for those who live out-of-state
This section applies to architects licensed in another state that are looking for reciprocal licensure in New Mexico.
This section applies to architects that are already licensed in New Mexico and need to renew their license.
$225.00 for in-state residency; $325.00 for out-of-state residency.
By December 31 of odd-numbered years.
New Mexico Architecture Firm License
Architecture Firm licensure is not required on the State level in New Mexico.
Firm licenses are not issued at the state level, however, a licensed individual must oversee all architectural work. Firms should consult board rules and state statutes before doing business.More information: New Mexico Board of Examiners for Architects
|Eligible Entity Types:|
Limited Liability Companies:
Related Government Agencies
Explore other New Mexico government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- New Mexico Attorney General - Charities Unit
- New Mexico Board of Landscape Architects
- New Mexico Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Professional Surveyors
- New Mexico Board of Pharmacy
- New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions
- New Mexico Gaming Control Board
- New Mexico Office of Superintendent of Insurance
- New Mexico Private Investigations Advisory Board
- New Mexico Public Accountancy Board
- New Mexico Real Estate Commission
- New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department
- New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department - Board of Interior Design
- New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department - Construction Industries & Manufactured Housing Division
- New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department - Employee Leasing Program
- New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department - Financial Institutions Division
- New Mexico Secretary of State - Business Services Division
- New Mexico Taxation and Revenue Department