Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Public Health, Licensure Unit
We are a service company that can help you file with the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Public Health, Licensure Unit. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer a paid service to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service. Here is their contact information:
PO Box 94986
Lincoln, NE 68509-4986
Filing Services We Offer
We make it easy for your business or nonprofit stay compliant with licensing requirements. Below is a selection of the filing services we offer with this agency.
Nebraska (Application for Dispensing Practitioner) for a Individual
Nebraska (Application for a Pharmacist License)
The following licenses can be filed with the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Public Health, Licensure Unit.
- Nebraska Pharmacist License
- Nebraska Community Pharmacy License
- Nebraska Delegated Dispensing Permit - Dialysis Centers
- Nebraska Delegated Dispensing Permit - Public Health Clinics
- Nebraska Dispensing Practitioner License
- Nebraska Long-Term Care Automated Pharmacy License
- Nebraska Mail Service Pharmacy Permit
- Nebraska Pharmacist Intern Registration
- Nebraska Pharmacy Technician Registration
- Nebraska Remote Dispensing Pharmacy License
- Nebraska Wholesale Drug Distributor License
- Nebraska Wholesale Drug Distributor License - Medical Gas Distributor
Learn About Compliance
Learn about our formation and compliance solutions for your business or nonprofit.