Nebraska Board of Engineers and Architects
We are a service company that can help you file with the Nebraska Board of Engineers and Architects. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
215 Centennial Mall South, Ste. 400
Lincoln, NE 68508
P.O. Box 95165
Lincoln, NE 68509-5165
Phone: (402) 471-2021
Fax: (402) 471-0787
Web: Home Name search Forms
We track the following licenses with the Nebraska Board of Engineers and Architects in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Nebraska Architect License
This section applies to architects that are applying for a license in Nebraska for the first time.
This section applies to architects licensed in another state that are looking for reciprocal licensure in Nebraska.
This section applies to architects that are already licensed in Nebraska and need to renew their license.
Biennially by December 31. Licensees whose last name begins with the letter A-K renew during odd-numbered years and licensees whose last name begins with the letter L-Z renew during even-numbered years.
Nebraska Certificate of Authorization (Architecture/Engineering)
Tiered fee structure by number of licensees. 1-5: $100 6-10: $200 11-49:$300 50+: $400
|Before you Apply:|
|How to Apply:|
Renewal forms are mailed a month prior to expiration.
Tiered fee structure by number of licensees. 1-5: $50 6-10: $150 11-49:$250 50+: $350
Biennially from date of issuance.
|Original Ink:||Not required|
Within 30 days of the effective date of the change.
Licenses expired for less than 1 year can renew with no late fees, but licenses expired for more than 1 year cannot be reinstated and the licensee must apply for a new license.
Application for Electronic Access of Records (Foreign Corporations)
|Agency:||Nebraska Secretary of State|
Nebraska Engineer Intern Certificate
|Agency:||Nebraska Board of Engineers and Architects|
Renewal Not Required
Nebraska Professional Engineer License
Biennially by December 31. Licensees with last names beginning with A through K must renew their license in odd-numbered years. Those with last names beginning with letters L through Z must renew their license in even-numbered years.
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Nebraska government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Nebraska Board of Examiners For Land Surveyors
- Nebraska Board of Geologists
- Nebraska Department of Agriculture - Seed Program
- Nebraska Department of Banking & Finance
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Public Health, Licensure Unit
- Nebraska Department of Insurance
- Nebraska Department of Labor - Labor Standards Division
- Nebraska Department of Labor - Labor Standards Division - Contractor Registration Section
- Nebraska Department of Labor - Unemployment Insurance Tax Division
- Nebraska Department of Revenue
- Nebraska Department of Revenue - Charitable Gaming Division
- Nebraska Division of Public Health
- Nebraska Liquor Control Commission
- Nebraska Public Service Commission
- Nebraska Real Estate Commission
- Nebraska Secretary of State
- Nebraska Secretary of State - Charities
- Nebraska Secretary of State - Licensing Division
- Nebraska State Board of Landscape Architects
- Nebraska State Board of Public Accountancy
- Nebraska State Electrical Division