Indiana Private Investigator and Security Guard Licensing Board
We are a service company that can help you file with the Indiana Private Investigator and Security Guard Licensing Board. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
Private Investigator & Security Guard Licensing Board
402 W Washington Street,
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Phone: (317) 234-3022
Fax: (317) 233-4236
Web: Home Name search File online
We track the following licenses with the Indiana Private Investigator and Security Guard Licensing Board in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Indiana Private Investigator Firm License
|Agency:||Indiana Private Investigator and Security Guard Licensing Board|
|Foreign Qualification is Prerequisite:||Not Set|
|Exam Required?||Not Set|
|Registered Agent (Special Agency) Required?||Not Set|
$150 if filed during the second half of the biennial renewal period, or $300 if filed during the first half.
October 1 of every fourth year.
Indiana Private Investigator License
Private Investigator licensure is not required on the State level in Indiana.
Indiana does not issue individual licenses to private investigators, however, individuals doing business as detectives will be required to apply for an Indiana Private Investigator Firm License as a sole proprietor or through a business entity.More information: Indiana Private Investigator and Security Guard Licensing Board
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Indiana government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission
- Indiana Attorney General - Consumer Protection Division
- Indiana Board of Accountancy
- Indiana Board of Licensure for Professional Geologists
- Indiana Board of Pharmacy
- Indiana Department of Environmental Management - Asbestos Program
- Indiana Department of Financial Institutions - Consumer Credit Division
- Indiana Department of Insurance
- Indiana Department of Revenue
- Indiana Department of Workforce Development
- Indiana Gaming Commission
- Indiana Professional Licensing Agency - Board of Registration for Professional Surveyors
- Indiana Professional Licensing Agency - Plumbing Commission
- Indiana Professional Licensing Agency - Real Estate Commission
- Indiana Professional Licensing Agency: Board of Registration for Architects and Landscape Architects
- Indiana Professional Licensing Agency: Board of Registration for Professional Engineers
- Indiana Professional Licensing Agency: Interior Design Registry
- Indiana Secretary of State - Business Services Division
- Indiana Secretary of State - Securities Division
- Indiana Worker's Compensation Board