Arizona Department of Real Estate
We are a service company that can help you file with the Arizona Department of Real Estate. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
2910 N 44th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85018
We track the following licenses with the Arizona Department of Real Estate in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Arizona Real Estate Broker License
|Agency:||Arizona Department of Real Estate|
Firms need to have their name approved before filing with the secretary of state.
No fee for renewing a corporation, llc, or partnership. There is a $60 fee for each branch office renewal.
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Arizona government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Arizona Corporation Commission - Corporations Division
- Arizona Corporation Commission, Utilities Division
- Arizona Department of Economic Security
- Arizona Department of Financial Institutions - Real Estate Appraisal Division
- Arizona Department of Financial Institutions - Licensing Division
- Arizona Department of Insurance
- Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control
- Arizona Department of Public Safety
- Arizona Department of Revenue
- Arizona Department of Revenue - Bingo Section
- Arizona Registrar of Contractors
- Arizona Secretary of State - Apostille Department
- Arizona Secretary of State - Business Services
- Arizona State Board of Accountancy
- Arizona State Board of Nursing
- Arizona State Board of Pharmacy
- Arizona State Board of Technical Registration
- Industrial Commission of Arizona