Connecticut Department of Agriculture

Please Note

We are a service company that can help you file with the Connecticut Department of Agriculture. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.

Contact Information

Phone: (860) 713-2500

Web: Home Name search


We track the following licenses with the Connecticut Department of Agriculture in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other Compliance Core™ data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.

A laptop placed on a desk with our License Manager software on display

Connecticut Agricultural and Vegetable Seed Labeler Registration

Agency:Connecticut Department of Agriculture
Foreign Qualification is Prerequisite:No
Registered Agent (Special Agency) Required?No

Initial Registration

Filing Method:


Agency Fee:


Registration Renewal

Filing Method:


Agency Fee:



Annually by March 31.

Related Government Agencies

Explore other Connecticut government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:

Order Registered Agent Service

In my opinion, their "Human Touch" element is what really makes this company stand out! I wouldn't go anywhere else!
JanaeLaw Offices of Donald W. Hudspeth, PC
It's awesome to know that Harbor Compliance is looking out for my customers' best interests and will only do what's right for them.