West Virginia Board of Architects
We are a service company that can help you file with the West Virginia Board of Architects. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
P.O. Box 9125
Huntington, WV 25704-0125
Web: Home Name search
We track the following licenses with the West Virginia Board of Architects in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
West Virginia Architect License
|Agency:||West Virginia Board of Architects|
|Foreign Qualification is Prerequisite:||Not Set|
|Registered Agent (Special Agency) Required?||Not Set|
This section applies to architects that are applying for a license in West Virginia for the first time.
|Form:||From our web site if by reciprocal registration with a0ther state or from the NCARB web site if using the NCARB Blue Cover Transmittal.|
$400 application fee if going through NCARB. No exam fee.
This section applies to architects licensed in another state that are looking for reciprocal licensure in West Virginia.
$100 filing fee initially when approved by the board they would pay the rest of the fee $300
This section applies to architects that are already licensed in West Virginia and need to renew their license.
Annually by June 30.
West Virginia Architecture Firm License
Architecture Firm licensure is not required on the State level in West Virginia.
- Firm licenses are not issued at the state level, however, a licensed individual must oversee all architectural work. Firms should consult board rules and state statutes before doing business.
- Architectural firms register with the West Virginia Secretary of State’s Office or the West Virginia Tax Department.
- In order to be eligible to register a firm with the Tax Department, the firm should have a minimum of one architect registered in the State of West Virginia.
- Firms can demonstrate their authority to register with the West Virginia Secretary of State’s by completing the Secetary of State's "Verification of Eligbility" form and sending it to the Board of Architects for verfication.
- Once verified, it should be submitted to the Secretary of State's office.
|Eligible Entity Types:|
Limited Liability Companies:
Professional Limited Liability Companies:
Related Government Agencies
Explore other West Virginia government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- State of West Virginia Offices of the Insurance Commissioner (WV)
- West Virginia Board of Accountancy
- West Virginia Board of Landscape Architects
- West Virginia Board of Pharmacy
- West Virginia Board of Professional Surveyors
- West Virginia Board of Registration for Professional Engineers
- West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources - Radiation, Toxics, & Indoor Air Division
- West Virginia Division of Labor
- West Virginia Division of Labor - Licensing Section
- West Virginia Division of Labor - Weights & Measures
- West Virginia Fire Commission - Regulatory and Licensing Division
- West Virginia Office of Environmental Health Services Radiation, Toxics & Indoor Air Division
- West Virginia Offices of the Insurance Commissioner
- West Virginia Offices of the Insurance Commissioner - Financial Conditions Division - Professional Employer Organization Licensing Unit
- West Virginia Real Estate Commission
- West Virginia Secretary of State - Business and Licensing Division
- West Virginia Secretary of State - Charitable Organizations Division
- West Virginia State Tax Department
- Workforce West Virginia