Vermont Office of the Attorney General
We are a service company that can help you file with the Vermont Office of the Attorney General. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
Vermont Attorney General's Office
109 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05609
Phone: 802 828-3171
We track the following licenses with the Vermont Office of the Attorney General in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Vermont Paid Fundraiser Registration
|Agency:||Vermont Office of the Attorney General|
File a notice of charitable solicitation at least 10 days prior to the start of the performance of the contract.
Within 90 days after a campaign has ended and within 90 days after the anniversary of commencement for campaigns lasting more than a year.
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Vermont government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets - Public Health & Agricultural Resource Management Division
- Vermont Board of Land Surveying
- Vermont Board of Pharmacy
- Vermont Board of Professional Engineering
- Vermont Board of Public Accountancy
- Vermont Department of Financial Regulation
- Vermont Department of Labor
- Vermont Department of Public Safety - Division of Fire Safety
- Vermont Department of Taxes
- Vermont Division of Fire Safety - Electrician Program
- Vermont Division of Fire Safety - Plumbing Program
- Vermont Environmental Health Division - Asbestos & Lead Regulatory Program
- Vermont Office of Professional Regulation - Board of Architects
- Vermont Office of Professional Regulation - Board of Private Investigative and Security Services
- Vermont Office of Professional Regulation - Landscape Architecture Section
- Vermont Secretary of State - Division of Corporations
- Vermont Secretary of State - Real Estate Commission