Vermont Office of Professional Regulation - Board of Architects
We are a service company that can help you file with the Vermont Office of Professional Regulation - Board of Architects. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
89 Main Street, 3rd Floor
Montpelier, VT 05620-3402
Phone: (802) 828-1505
Web: Home Name search
We track the following licenses with the Vermont Office of Professional Regulation - Board of Architects in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Vermont Architect License
This section applies to architects that are applying for a license in Vermont for the first time.
$80.00 application fee + $100 exam fee
|Original Ink:||Not required|
This section applies to architects licensed in another state that are looking for reciprocal licensure in Vermont.
This section applies to architects that are already licensed in Vermont and need to renew their license.
By January 31 of odd-numbered years.
Vermont Architecture Firm License
Architecture Firm licensure is not required on the State level in Vermont.
Firm licenses are not issued at the state level, however, a licensed individual must oversee all architectural work. Firms should consult board rules and state statutes before doing business.More information: Vermont Office of Professional Regulation - Board of Architects
|Eligible Entity Types:|
Limited Liability Companies:
Professional Limited Liability Companies:
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Vermont government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets - Public Health & Agricultural Resource Management Division
- Vermont Board of Land Surveying
- Vermont Board of Pharmacy
- Vermont Board of Professional Engineering
- Vermont Board of Public Accountancy
- Vermont Department of Financial Regulation
- Vermont Department of Labor
- Vermont Department of Public Safety - Division of Fire Safety
- Vermont Department of Taxes
- Vermont Division of Fire Safety - Electrician Program
- Vermont Division of Fire Safety - Plumbing Program
- Vermont Environmental Health Division - Asbestos & Lead Regulatory Program
- Vermont Office of Professional Regulation - Board of Private Investigative and Security Services
- Vermont Office of Professional Regulation - Landscape Architecture Section
- Vermont Office of the Attorney General
- Vermont Secretary of State - Division of Corporations
- Vermont Secretary of State - Real Estate Commission