Oklahoma Health Care Authority
We are a service company that can help you file with the Oklahoma Health Care Authority. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
We track the following licenses with the Oklahoma Health Care Authority in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Oklahoma Medicaid Provider Enrollment
|Agency:||Oklahoma Health Care Authority|
|Foreign Qualification is Prerequisite:||No|
|Registered Agent (Special Agency) Required?||No|
Providers who have already paid the Medicare Enrollment application fee or the Medicaid Enrollment fee for another state may be exempt from paying the application fee.
Every 3 or 5 years depending on the type of services provided.
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Oklahoma government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Oklahoma Accountancy Board
- Oklahoma Alcoholic Beverage Laws Enforcement Commission
- Oklahoma Board of Architects, Landscape Architects, and Registered Interior Designers
- Oklahoma Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
- Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Control
- Oklahoma Construction Industries Board
- Oklahoma Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training
- Oklahoma Department of Agriculture Food and Forestry - Division of Consumer Protection
- Oklahoma Employment Security Commission
- Oklahoma Insurance Department
- Oklahoma Insurance Department - Financial Division
- Oklahoma Office of the Department of Labor
- Oklahoma Office of the Department of Labor - Asbestos Program
- Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
- Oklahoma Secretary of State - Business Filing Department
- Oklahoma Secretary of State - Charitable Organizations Section
- Oklahoma State Board of Pharmacy
- Oklahoma State Department of Health - Consumer Health Service
- Oklahoma Tax Commission
- Oklahoma Workers Compensation Commission