Montana Department of Labor and Industry: Board of Architects and Landscape Architects
We are a service company that can help you file with the Montana Department of Labor and Industry: Board of Architects and Landscape Architects. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
301 South Park, 4th Floor
Helena, MT 59620
P.O. Box 200513
Helena, MT 59620-0513
Fax: (406) 841-2305
Web: Home Name search Forms File online
We track the following licenses with the Montana Department of Labor and Industry: Board of Architects and Landscape Architects in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Montana Architect License
This section applies to architects that are applying for a license in Montana for the first time.
|Form:||http://www.architect.mt.gov or call 406-841-2300|
$50 application fee + $50 exam fee + $80 original license fee.
This section applies to architects licensed in another state that are looking for reciprocal licensure in Montana.
|Notes:||Reciprocal applicants must pass a Nebraska practice open book exam.|
This section applies to architects that are already licensed in Montana and need to renew their license.
Annually by June 30.
Montana Architecture Firm License
Architecture Firm licensure is not required on the State level in Montana.
- Firm licenses are not issued at the state level, however, a licensed individual must oversee all architectural work. Firms should consult board rules and state statutes before doing business.
- PCs must file a copy of their articles or incorporation or certificate of foreign qualification with the board.
|Eligible Entity Types:|
Limited Liability Companies:
Professional Limited Liability Companies:
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Montana government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Montana Attorney General - Charities
- Montana Board of Pharmacy
- Montana Board of Private Security
- Montana Board of Professional Engineers and Professional Land Surveyors
- Montana Board of Public Accountants
- Montana Department of Agriculture - Seed Program
- Montana Department of Environmental Quality - Asbestos Control Program
- Montana Department of Justice - Gambling Control Division
- Montana Department of Labor & Industry - Independent Contractor Central Unit
- Montana Department of Labor and Industry
- Montana Department of Labor and Industry - Board of Realty Regulation
- Montana Department of Labor and Industry: Construction Contractor Registration Unit
- Montana Department of Revenue
- Montana Liquor License Bureau
- Montana Public Service Commission
- Montana Secretary of State
- Montana State Electrical Board
- Office of The Montana State Auditor
- Office of the Montana State Auditor - Commissioner of Securities and Insurance