Michigan Board of Pharmacy
We are a service company that can help you file with the Michigan Board of Pharmacy. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer a paid service to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service. Here is their contact information:
Filing Services We Offer
We make it easy for your business or nonprofit stay compliant with licensing requirements. Below is a selection of the filing services we offer with this agency.
Michigan (Compounding Limited Quantities License Application) for a Individual
Michigan (Wholesale Distributor License Initial Registration)
The following licenses can be filed with the Michigan Board of Pharmacy.
- Michigan Compounding Limited Quantities License - Pharmacist
- Michigan Controlled Substance License - Analytical Laboratory Research
- Michigan Controlled Substance License - Pharmacist
- Michigan Controlled Substance License - Schedule 1 Research
- Michigan Wholesale Distributor License
- Michigan Pharmacist Intern License
- Michigan Pharmacist License
- Michigan Pharmacy License
- Michigan Pharmacy Technician License
- Michigan Pharmacy Technician License - Temporary
- Michigan Special Volunteer License - Pharmacist
- Michigan Special Volunteer License - Pharmacy Technician
- Michigan Controlled Substance License
- Michigan Manufacturer License
Learn About Compliance
Learn about our formation and compliance solutions for your business or nonprofit.