Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation - Board for Professional Engineers
We are a service company that can help you file with the Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation - Board for Professional Engineers. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
500 N. Calvert Street, Room 308
Baltimore, MD 21202-3651
Fax: (410) 333-0021
Web: Home Name search File online
We track the following licenses with the Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation - Board for Professional Engineers in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Maryland Engineer-in-Training License
|Agency:||Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation - Board for Professional Engineers|
Renewal Not Required
Maryland Engineering Firm Permit
This section applies to engineering firms that are applying for a license in Maryland for the first time. If you already have a license and are looking to renew it, please see the renewal section.
$35 application fee + $100 permit fee.
Immediately upon registration with licensure information, via online.
|Before you Apply:|
Foreign Qualification - YES
|How to Apply:|
This section applies to engineering firms that are already licensed in Maryland and need to renew their license.
|Due:||Biennially by the registration date.|
Renewal notices are sent approximately 60 days before the expiration of the permit.
Maryland Professional Engineer License
$50 exam fee + $76 license fee.
Biennially by the date of issuance.
|Original Ink:||Not required|
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Maryland government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Comptroller of Maryland
- Comptroller of Maryland - Revenue Administration Division - Motor-fuel, Alcohol and Tobacco Tax Unit
- Maryland Board for Professional Land Surveyors
- Maryland Board of Certified Interior Designers
- Maryland Board of Examiners of Landscape Architects
- Maryland Board of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Contractors
- Maryland Board of Pharmacy
- Maryland Board of Plumbing
- Maryland Board of Public Accountancy
- Maryland Commission of Real Estate Appraisers, Appraisal Management Companies and Home Inspectors
- Maryland Department of Business and Economic Development
- Maryland Department of Health - Ambulatory Care Unit
- Maryland Department of Health - Medicaid Administration
- Maryland Department of Health - Office of Provider Engagement & CDS Registration
- Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation - Board of Architects
- Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation - Division of Unemployment Insurance
- Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation - Office of the Commissioner of Financial Regulation
- Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation - Real Estate Commission
- Maryland Department of the Environment - Asbestos Program
- Maryland Department of Transportation - State Highway Administration
- Maryland Home Builder Registration Unit
- Maryland Home Improvement Commission
- Maryland Insurance Administration
- Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency
- Maryland Public Service Commission
- Maryland Secretary of State - Charitable Organizations Division
- Maryland State Board of Master Electricians
- Maryland State Department of Assessments and Taxation (SDAT)
- Maryland State Police