Kansas Attorney General - Private Detective Unit
We are a service company that can help you file with the Kansas Attorney General - Private Detective Unit. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
Private Detective Licensing Unit
120 SW 10th Ave.2nd Floor
Topeka, KS 66612
Phone: (785) 296-4240
Web: Home Name search Forms
We track the following licenses with the Kansas Attorney General - Private Detective Unit in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Kansas Private Investigator License
|Agency:||Kansas Attorney General - Private Detective Unit|
$100,000 bond is only required for detectives not employed by an agency.
Biennially by the date issued.
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Kansas government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Kansas Secretary of State - Charities
- Kansas Attorney General - Consumer Protection Division - Charitable Organization Registration Program
- Kansas Attorney General's Office - Licensing Programs
- Kansas Board of Accountancy
- Kansas Business Licensure Center
- Kansas Department of Agriculture - Agricultural Seed Program
- Kansas Department of Health & Environment Bureau of Air - Performance Testing and Asbestos Control Unit
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment - Water Well Program
- Kansas Department of Labor
- Kansas Department of Revenue
- Kansas Department of Revenue - Alcohol Beverage Control
- Kansas Department of Revenue - Division of Taxation
- Kansas Insurance Department
- Kansas Real Estate Commission
- Kansas Secretary of State
- Kansas State Board of Pharmacy
- Kansas State Board of Technical Professions