Georgia Public Service Commission
We are a service company that can help you file with the Georgia Public Service Commission. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
Fax: (404) 656-2341
We track the following licenses with the Georgia Public Service Commission in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Georgia Natural Gas Marketer Certificate of Authority
|Agency:||Georgia Public Service Commission|
See the rules regarding marketer certification for information on applying.
Renewal Not Required
Certificates of authority do not need to be renewed, but marketers must meet ongoing reporting requirements to maintain their good standing.
On or before the 20th day of each month with data for the preceding month.
A marketer must file with the Commission monthly reports as required by the Commission’s Order in Docket No. 8390-U, providing the following: Composite sales volume and average revenue data by type of customer and delivery group; number of residential customers; number of commercial customers; number of industrial customers (to the extent these customers have firm service demands); total number of customers; therms delivered to commercial customers; therms delivered to industrial customers (to the extent the therms delivered are not interruptible); total therms delivered in firm service to customers; total therms purchased from suppliers for firm customer demands.
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Georgia government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Georgia Board of Geologists
- Georgia Board of Landscape Architects
- Georgia Board of Private Detectives and Security Agencies
- Georgia Board of Registration of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
- Georgia Board of Residential and General Contractors
- Georgia Board of Utility Contractors
- Georgia Bureau of Investigation - Investigative Division
- Georgia Construction Industry Licensing Board - Division of Conditioned Air Contractors
- Georgia Construction Industry Licensing Board - Division of Electrical Contractors
- Georgia Construction Industry Licensing Board - Division of Master and Journeyman Plumbers
- Georgia Department of Agriculture - Plant Industry Division - Agricultural Inputs Section
- Georgia Department of Community Health
- Georgia Department of Labor
- Georgia Department of Revenue
- Georgia Department of Revenue - Alcohol & Tobacco Tax Division
- Georgia Environmental Protection Division - Asbestos Contractors and Training Providers
- Georgia Office of Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner
- Georgia Professional Licensing Boards and Securities Division
- Georgia Real Estate Commission & Appraisers Board
- Georgia Secretary of State
- Georgia State Board of Accountancy
- Georgia State Board of Architects & Interior Designers
- Georgia State Board of Pharmacy
- Georgia Superior Courts Clerks Cooperative Authority (GSCCCA)