Montana Department of Labor and Industry: Construction Contractor Registration Unit
We are a service company that can help you file with the Montana Department of Labor and Industry: Construction Contractor Registration Unit. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
1805 Prospect Ave.
Helena, Montana 59601
P.O. Box 8011
Helena, Montana 59604
Phone: (406) 444-0563
Web: Home Name search
We track the following licenses with the Montana Department of Labor and Industry: Construction Contractor Registration Unit in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Montana Construction Contractor Registration
To qualify for “Bid Only” status, your out-of-state business cannot be actively performing work in Montana. Once awarded the job in Montana, you must notify us in writing immediately to change your status and provide proof of a valid Montana workers’ compensation insurance policy for your employees.
|Before you Apply:|
Biennially by the date of issuance. Renewal applications may be requested and filed up to 6 months prior to the renewal date.
Prepopulated renewal forms are mailed to registrants approximately 60 days before the renewal date. Registrants need only cross out any errors, make the correction in ink, and initial the changes.
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Montana government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Montana Attorney General - Charities
- Montana Board of Pharmacy
- Montana Board of Private Security
- Montana Board of Professional Engineers and Professional Land Surveyors
- Montana Board of Public Accountants
- Montana Department of Agriculture - Seed Program
- Montana Department of Environmental Quality - Asbestos Control Program
- Montana Department of Justice - Gambling Control Division
- Montana Department of Labor & Industry - Independent Contractor Central Unit
- Montana Department of Labor and Industry
- Montana Department of Labor and Industry - Board of Realty Regulation
- Montana Department of Labor and Industry Fire Protection License Program
- Montana Department of Labor and Industry: Board of Architects and Landscape Architects
- Montana Department of Revenue
- Montana Liquor License Bureau
- Montana Public Service Commission
- Montana Secretary of State
- Montana State Electrical Board
- Office of The Montana State Auditor
- Office of the Montana State Auditor - Commissioner of Securities and Insurance