Washington Certified Copies

Easy, fast document retrieval

We can obtain certified copies from any state and D.C. We carefully complete all paperwork on your behalf, expedite your order as requested, and promptly email or mail your certified copies to you.

  • Easy online ordering
  • Fast processing. Shop expedite options online. We can retrieve your copies using our local offices nationwide based on your expedite needs.
  • Only $85.00 plus state fees
Order Online

- Rated 4.4/5 by 104 clients on Google
An abstract background of blue waves

Education about Washington Certified Copies

certified copy example

What are Washington certified copies?

Washington certified copies are a true and correct copy of business filings, which can obtained from the Washington Secretary of State - Corporations Division. Articles of incorporation are the most commonly certified document. Articles of amendment or annual reports may also be certified.

The Washington Secretary of State - Corporations Division issues certified copies with an endorsement, stamp, or certificate. Certified copies are sometimes required to secure a bank loan, apply for a certificate of authority, and obtain business licenses.

What documents can be certified?

You can typically have most corporate filings certified, including:

  • Articles of formation
  • Articles of amendment
  • Certificate of authority
  • Mergers
  • Annual filings, such as annual reports
  • Fictitious name or DBA registration
  • Dissolution and withdrawals

Where can I obtain Washington certified copies?

Only the Washington Secretary of State - Corporations Division can issue Washington certified copies. It is possible to obtain certified copies yourself using the contact information below.

Washington Secretary of State - Corporations Division

Physical Address:
801 Capitol Way South, PO Box 40234
Olympia, WA 98504-0234

Phone: (360) 725-0377

Website: http://www.sos.wa.gov/corps/
Name Search: http://www.sos.wa.gov/corps/corps_search.aspx
Forms: http://www.sos.wa.gov/corps/Forms.aspx
Online Filing: http://www.sos.wa.gov/corps/