Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation - PEO Unit
We are a service company that can help you file with the Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation - PEO Unit. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
We track the following licenses with the Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation - PEO Unit in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Ohio Professional Employer Organization Registration
Contact BWC's PEO unit at 614-466-6773 for a copy of the application form.
$250 for each PEO policy.
Annually by December 31.
Renewal forms are sent in the mail.
Annual Financial Statement
Email financial statements to: BWCPEOFinancials@ohio.gov
Annually within 180 days of the close of the PEO’s fiscal year.
PEOs must submit GAAP-audited (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) financial statements every year.
Within 30 days of any new PEO agreements, a change in reporting, or the termination of a PEO agreement.
Biannually by June 30 and December 31.
PEOs must semi-annually submit a report of its client employers and total workforce to the bureau.
Monthly Payroll Report
By the 15th day of each month.
PEOs must pay premiums and report actual payroll each month.
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Ohio government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Accountancy Board of Ohio
- Ohio Architects Board
- Ohio Attorney General
- Ohio Board of Landscape Architects
- Ohio Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Surveyors
- Ohio Department of Agriculture - Plant Health Division - Grain, Feed & Seed Program
- Ohio Department of Commerce - Construction Industry Licensing Board
- Ohio Department of Commerce - Division of Industrial Compliance
- Ohio Department of Commerce - Division of Real Estate and Professional Licensing
- Ohio Department of Insurance
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services - Office of Unemployment Insurance Operations
- Ohio Department of Taxation
- Ohio Environmental Protection Agency - Asbestos Program
- Ohio Private Investigator Security Guard Services
- Ohio Secretary of State
- Public Utilities Commission of Ohio
- State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy