North Dakota Attorney General - Gaming Division
We are a service company that can help you file with the North Dakota Attorney General - Gaming Division. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
We track the following licenses with the North Dakota Attorney General - Gaming Division in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
North Dakota Charitable Gaming Licenses
|Agency:||North Dakota Attorney General - Gaming Division|
$150 for each county or city where the charity expects to hold a gaming event.
Annually by June 30.
Related Government Agencies
Explore other North Dakota government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Job Service North Dakota
- North Dakota Attorney General Licensing Division
- North Dakota Department of Financial Institutions
- North Dakota Department of Labor and Human Rights
- North Dakota Division of Air Quality - Asbestos Control Program
- North Dakota Insurance Department
- North Dakota Office of State Tax Commissioner
- North Dakota Private Investigation and Security Board
- North Dakota Real Estate Commission
- North Dakota Secretary of State
- North Dakota State Board of Accountancy
- North Dakota State Board of Architecture and Landscape Architecture
- North Dakota State Board of Pharmacy
- North Dakota State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers & Land Surveyors
- North Dakota State Electrical Board
- North Dakota State Plumbing Board
- North Dakota Workforce Safety & Insurance