New Mexico Private Investigations Advisory Board
We are a service company that can help you file with the New Mexico Private Investigations Advisory Board. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
2550 Cerrillos Road
Santa Fe, NM 87505
New Mexico Private Investigations Board
PO Box 25101
Santa Fe, NM 87504
Phone: (505) 476-4622
Fax: (505) 476-4645
Web: Home Name search Forms
We track the following licenses with the New Mexico Private Investigations Advisory Board in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
New Mexico Private Investigation Agency License
|Agency:||New Mexico Private Investigations Advisory Board|
$300 application fee + $44 fingerprint fee.
New Mexico Private Patrol Company License
$300 license fee + $100 branch office fee for out-of-state companies.
Qualified individual (PPO) must be a permanent resident of New Mexico.
Related Government Agencies
Explore other New Mexico government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- New Mexico Attorney General - Charities Unit
- New Mexico Board of Examiners for Architects
- New Mexico Board of Landscape Architects
- New Mexico Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Professional Surveyors
- New Mexico Board of Pharmacy
- New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions
- New Mexico Gaming Control Board
- New Mexico Office of Superintendent of Insurance
- New Mexico Public Accountancy Board
- New Mexico Real Estate Commission
- New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department
- New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department - Board of Interior Design
- New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department - Construction Industries & Manufactured Housing Division
- New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department - Employee Leasing Program
- New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department - Financial Institutions Division
- New Mexico Secretary of State - Business Services Division
- New Mexico Taxation and Revenue Department