New Hampshire Certified Copies

certified copy example

What are certified copies?

New Hampshire certified copies are a true and correct copy of business filings, which can obtained from the New Hampshire Secretary of State - Corporations Division. Articles of incorporation are the most commonly certified document. Articles of amendment or annual reports may also be certified.

The New Hampshire Secretary of State - Corporations Division issues certified copies with an endorsement, stamp, or certificate. Certified copies are sometimes required to secure a bank loan, apply for a certificate of authority, and obtain business licenses.

What documents can be certified?

You can typically have most corporate filings certified, including:

  • Articles of formation
  • Articles of amendment
  • Certificate of authority
  • Mergers
  • Annual filings, such as annual reports
  • Fictitious name or DBA registration
  • Dissolution and withdrawals

Where can I obtain New Hampshire certified copies?

Only the New Hampshire Secretary of State - Corporations Division can issue New Hampshire certified copies. It is possible to obtain certified copies yourself using the contact information below.

New Hampshire Secretary of State - Corporations Division

Physical Address:
State House Annex, Room 317, 25 Capitol Street, 3rd Floor
Concord, NH 3301

Mailing Address:
N.H. Department of State - Corporations Division, 107 North Main Street
Concord, NH 03301-4989

Phone: 603-271-3246

Name Search:
Online Filing:
© 2012 - 2021 Harbor Compliance. All rights reserved. Harbor Compliance does not provide tax, financial, or legal advice. Use of our services does not create an attorney-client relationship. Harbor Compliance is not acting as your attorney and does not review information you provide to us for legal accuracy or sufficiency. Access to our website is subject to our Terms of Use and Service Agreement.