Utah Board of Pharmacy
We are a service company that can help you file with the Utah Board of Pharmacy. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer a paid service to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service. Here is their contact information:
PO Box 146741
Filing Services We Offer
We make it easy for your business or nonprofit stay compliant with licensing requirements. Below is a selection of the filing services we offer with this agency.
Utah (Dispensing Practitioner Application) for a Individual
Utah (Dispensing Clinic Application)
The following licenses can be filed with the Utah Board of Pharmacy.
- Utah Dispensing Medical Practitioner Clinic Pharmacy License
- Utah Dispensing Medical Practitioner License
- Utah Online Contract Pharmacy License
- Utah Pharmacist License
- Utah Pharmacy - Class A (Retail) License
- Utah Pharmacy - Class B License
- Utah Pharmacy - Class C (Wholesaler, Manufacturer, Distributor) License
- Utah Pharmacy - Class D (Out of State Mail Order) License
- Utah Pharmacy - Class E License
- Utah Pharmacy Intern License
- Utah Pharmacy Technician License
- Utah Pharmacy Technician Trainee License
- Utah Temporary Pharmacist License
- Utah Dispensing Controlled Substance License
Learn About Compliance
Learn about our formation and compliance solutions for your business or nonprofit.