South Dakota Real Estate Commission
We are a service company that can help you file with the South Dakota Real Estate Commission. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
221 W. Capitol Ave.
Pierre, SD 57501
We track the following licenses with the South Dakota Real Estate Commission in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
South Dakota Real Estate Firm License
|How to Apply:|
Any licensee who does not submit the renewal application by January 1 will be placed on a non-renewal status and will have until June 30 to complete the renewal application. As of July 1 if a licensee has not completed the renewal application, the license will become invalid and will no longer be eligible for renewal. Renewal applications received from December 1 through June 30 will be subject to late fees.
Related Government Agencies
Explore other South Dakota government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- South Dakota Board of Accountancy
- South Dakota Department of Environment and Natural Resources - Waste Management Program - Asbestos Section
- South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation - Division of Insurance
- South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation - Division of Labor and Management
- South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation - Division of Unemployment Insurance
- South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation - Electrical Commission
- South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation - Plumbing Commission
- South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation: Board of Technical Professions
- South Dakota Department of Revenue
- South Dakota Office of the Attorney General - Division of Consumer Protection
- South Dakota Public Utilities Commission
- South Dakota Secretary of State
- South Dakota State Board of Pharmacy