Ohio Private Investigator Security Guard Services
We are a service company that can help you file with the Ohio Private Investigator Security Guard Services. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
1970 W. Broad St.
Columbus, OH 43223
PO Box 182001
Columbus, OH 43218
Phone: (614) 466-4130
Fax: (614) 466-0342
Web: Home Name search Forms
We track the following licenses with the Ohio Private Investigator Security Guard Services in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Ohio Private Investigation Agency License
|Agency:||Ohio Private Investigator Security Guard Services|
$30 qualifying agent fee + $375 license application fee.
$5 rap back fee + $275 license renewal fee.
Annually by March 1.
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Ohio government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Accountancy Board of Ohio
- Ohio Architects Board
- Ohio Attorney General
- Ohio Board of Landscape Architects
- Ohio Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Surveyors
- Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation - PEO Unit
- Ohio Construction Industry Licensing Board
- Ohio Department of Agriculture - Plant Health Division - Grain, Feed & Seed Program
- Ohio Department of Commerce - Construction Industry Licensing Board
- Ohio Department of Commerce - Department of Financial Institutions - Consumer Finance Section
- Ohio Department of Commerce - Division of Industrial Compliance
- Ohio Department of Commerce - Division of Real Estate and Professional Licensing
- Ohio Department Of Commerce - Division Of State Fire
- Ohio Department of Health - Lead License Accreditation Program
- Ohio Department of Insurance
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services - Office of Unemployment Insurance Operations
- Ohio Department of Taxation
- Ohio Environmental Protection Agency - Asbestos Program
- Ohio Secretary of State
- Public Utilities Commission of Ohio
- State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy