New Hampshire Board of Professional Engineers
We are a service company that can help you file with the New Hampshire Board of Professional Engineers. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
121 South Fruit Street
Concord, NH 03301
Web: Home Company search Individual search File online
We track the following licenses with the New Hampshire Board of Professional Engineers in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
New Hampshire Certificate of Authorization (Engineering)
This section applies to engineering firms that are applying for a license in New Hampshire for the first time. If you already have a license and are looking to renew it, please see the renewal section.
Up to a month if board deliberation is required. Confirmation and registration is emailed to the business based on the contact information provided.
|Original Ink:||Not required|
|Before you Apply:|
|How to Apply:|
This section applies to engineering firms that are already licensed in New Hampshire and need to renew their license.
Annually by December 31.
|Original Ink:||Not required|
Renewal notifications are sent by email at 60 days and within 15 days prior to the expiration of your license.
ASAP - no specific time frame - must be updated for renewal.
Notify the board in writing with any changes.
New Hampshire Professional Engineer License
Biennially by the last day of the licensee's month of birth.
Related Government Agencies
Explore other New Hampshire government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- New Hampshire Board of Accountancy
- New Hampshire Board of Electricians
- New Hampshire Board of Land Surveyors
- New Hampshire Board of Landscape Architects
- New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy
- New Hampshire Board of Professional Geologists
- New Hampshire Bureau of Building Safety & Construction - Mechanical Licensing Section
- New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services - Asbestos Program
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services - Lead Professionals Program
- New Hampshire Department of Justice- Charitable Trusts Unit
- New Hampshire Department of Labor
- New Hampshire Department of Revenue Administration
- New Hampshire Division of State Police - Permits and Licensing Unit
- New Hampshire Employment Security
- New Hampshire Insurance Department
- New Hampshire Joint Board of Licensure and Certification - Board of Architects
- New Hampshire Lottery Commission - Racing and Charitable Gaming Division
- New Hampshire Office of Professional Licensure and Certification - Real Estate Commission
- New Hampshire Public Utilities Commission
- New Hampshire Secretary of State - Apostilles & Certifications
- New Hampshire Secretary of State - Corporations Division