New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy
We are a service company that can help you file with the New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer a paid service to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service. Here is their contact information:
Filing Services We Offer
We make it easy for your business or nonprofit stay compliant with licensing requirements. Below is a selection of the filing services we offer with this agency.
New Hampshire for a Individual
The following licenses can be filed with the New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy.
- New Hampshire Bulk Sterile and Non-Sterile Compounding Permit
- New Hampshire Certified Pharmacy Technician Registration
- New Hampshire Limited Retail Drug Distributor Permit - In-State Public Health Clinic
- New Hampshire Limited Retail Drug Distributor Permit - Medical Gases and/or Medical Devices
- New Hampshire Limited Retail Drug Distributor Permit - Methadone Maintenance/Detoxification Facility
- New Hampshire Manufacturer, Wholesaler, Broker, Repackager, Relabeler, 3PL, or Distributor Permit
- New Hampshire Non-Resident Pharmacy Permit
- New Hampshire Pharmacist License
- New Hampshire Pharmacy Intern Registration
- New Hampshire Pharmacy Permit
- New Hampshire Pharmacy Technician Registration
- New Hampshire Research Organization Permit
Learn About Compliance
Learn about our formation and compliance solutions for your business or nonprofit.