Nebraska Secretary of State - Charities
We are a service company that can help you file with the Nebraska Secretary of State - Charities. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
P.O. Box 94608
Lincoln, NE 68509
Phone: (402) 471-8606
Fax: (402) 471-2530
We track the following licenses with the Nebraska Secretary of State - Charities in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Nebraska Charitable Solicitation Registration
Charitable Solicitation Registration licensure is not required on the State level in Nebraska.
- Charitable registration was repealed in Nebraska in 1996.
- Some Nebraska counties and municipalities may require charities that solicit in-person to register prior to fundraising.
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Nebraska government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Nebraska Board of Engineers and Architects
- Nebraska Board of Examiners For Land Surveyors
- Nebraska Board of Geologists
- Nebraska Department of Agriculture - Seed Program
- Nebraska Department of Banking & Finance
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Public Health, Licensure Unit
- Nebraska Department of Insurance
- Nebraska Department of Labor - Labor Standards Division
- Nebraska Department of Labor - Labor Standards Division - Contractor Registration Section
- Nebraska Department of Labor - Unemployment Insurance Tax Division
- Nebraska Department of Revenue
- Nebraska Department of Revenue - Charitable Gaming Division
- Nebraska Division of Public Health
- Nebraska Liquor Control Commission
- Nebraska Public Service Commission
- Nebraska Real Estate Commission
- Nebraska Secretary of State
- Nebraska Secretary of State - Licensing Division
- Nebraska State Board of Landscape Architects
- Nebraska State Board of Public Accountancy
- Nebraska State Electrical Division