Florida Office of Insurance Regulation
We are a service company that can help you file with the Florida Office of Insurance Regulation. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
200 East Gaines St.
Tallahassee, FL 32399
Phone: (850) 413-2575
Web: Home Name search
We track the following licenses with the Florida Office of Insurance Regulation in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Florida Charitable Gift Annuity Registration
|Agency:||Florida Office of Insurance Regulation|
FL Stat. § 627.481
|Organization Age Requirement:|
5 years of continuous existence immediately preceeding licensure.
There is no application form.
Charities must submit a notice to the office that identifies the charity, certifies that the organization meets the requirement to issue annuities, and bear the signature of two or more officers or directors. Organizations must have a separated reserve fund and qualify as a 501(c)(3).
Annually within 60 days of the charity's fiscal year end.
The charity must file annual sworn statements which follow the rules set by the office of insurance regulation.
Florida Third Party Administrator License
|Agency:||Florida Office of Insurance Regulation|
|Foreign Qualification is Prerequisite:||Yes|
|Registered Agent (Special Agency) Required?||No|
$100 application fee + fingerprint fee
|Before you Apply:|
Renewal Not Required
A certificate of authority issued under this section shall remain valid, unless suspended or revoked by the office, so long as the certificate holder continues in business in this state.
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Florida government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Florida Agency for Health Care Administration - Division of Health Quality Assurance - Hospital & Outpatient Services Unit
- Florida Agency for Health Care Administration - Division of Health Quality Assurance - Laboratory and In-Home Services Unit
- Florida Asbestos Licensing Unit
- Florida Barbers' Board
- Florida Board of Accountancy
- Florida Board of Architecture and Interior Design
- Florida Board of Auctioneers
- Florida Board of Cosmetology
- Florida Board of Landscape Architecture
- Florida Board of Massage Therapy
- Florida Board of Pharmacy
- Florida Board of Pilot Commissioners
- Florida Board of Professional Engineers (FBPE)
- Florida Board of Professional Surveyors and Mappers
- Florida Board of Veterinary Medicine
- Florida Building Code Administrators and Inspectors Board
- Florida Construction Industry Licensing Board
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services - Bureau of Licensing and Enforcement - Seed Section
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services - Division of Consumer Services
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services - Division of Licensing
- Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation
- Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation - Asbestos Contractors and Consultants
- Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation - Athlete Agents
- Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation - Board of Employee Leasing Companies
- Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation - Board of Professional Geologists
- Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation - Child Labor Program
- Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation - Division of Drugs, Devices and Cosmetics
- Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation - Home Inspectors Licensing Program
- Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation - Mold-Related Services Licensing Program
- Florida Department of Business & Progessional Regulation - Electrical Contractors Licensing Board
- Florida Department of Financial Services - Division of Insurance Agent and Agency Services
- Florida Department of Revenue
- Florida Department of State - Division of Corporations
- Florida Department of Transportation - Contracts Administration Office
- Florida Department of Transportation - Procurement Office
- Florida Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco
- Florida Division of Certified Public Accounting
- Florida Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares, and Mobile Homes
- Florida Division of Hotels and Restaurants
- Florida Division of Pari-Mutuel Wagering
- Florida Division of Real Estate
- Florida Division of Workers' Compensation - Bureau of Monitoring & Audit - Self-Insurance Section
- Florida Electrical Contractors' Licensing Board
- Florida Office of Financial Regulation
- Florida Office of Financial Regulation - Division of Consumer Finance
- Florida Public Utilities
- Florida Regulatory Council of Community Association Managers
- Florida State Boxing Commission