Connecticut Commission of Pharmacy
We are a service company that can help you file with the Connecticut Commission of Pharmacy. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer a paid service to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service. Here is their contact information:
Filing Services We Offer
We make it easy for your business or nonprofit stay compliant with licensing requirements. Below is a selection of the filing services we offer with this agency.
Connecticut for a Individual
The following licenses can be filed with the Connecticut Commission of Pharmacy.
- Connecticut Controlled Substance Practitioner Registration
- Connecticut In-State Manufacturer of Drugs, Medical Devices, and/or Cosmetics License
- Connecticut In-State Pharmacy License
- Connecticut In-State Wholesaler of Drugs, Medical Devices, and/or Cosmetics License
- Connecticut Laboratory with Controlled Substances Registration
- Connecticut Non-Legend Drug Permit
- Connecticut Nonresident Manufacturer of Drugs, Medical Devices, and/or Cosmetics License
- Connecticut Nonresident Pharmacy License
- Connecticut Nonresident Wholesaler of Drugs, Medical Devices, and/or Cosmetics License
- Connecticut Pharmacist Intern Registration
- Connecticut Pharmacist License
- Connecticut Pharmacist Temporary Permit to Practice
- Connecticut Pharmacy Technician Registration
Learn About Compliance
Learn about our formation and compliance solutions for your business or nonprofit.