Arizona State Board of Pharmacy
We are a service company that can help you file with the Arizona State Board of Pharmacy. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer a paid service to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service. Here is their contact information:
PO Box 18520
Phoenix, AZ 85005-8520
Filing Services We Offer
We make it easy for your business or nonprofit stay compliant with licensing requirements. Below is a selection of the filing services we offer with this agency.
Arizona for a Individual
The following licenses can be filed with the Arizona State Board of Pharmacy.
- Arizona Pharmacist License
- Arizona Full-Service Wholesaler Permit
- Arizona Manufacturer Permit
- Arizona Medical Gas Distributor Permit
- Arizona Medical Gas Supplier/DME Permit
- Arizona Nonprescription Wholesaler Permit
- Arizona Pharmacist Prescription Monitoring Program Registration
- Arizona Pharmacy Intern License
- Arizona Pharmacy Permit
- Arizona Pharmacy Technician License
- Arizona Pharmacy Technician Trainee License
- Arizona Remote Dispensing Pharmacy Permit
- Arizona Third Party Logistics Permit
- Arizona Nonprescription Retailer Permit
Learn About Compliance
Learn about our formation and compliance solutions for your business or nonprofit.