Best Company Formation Service
With online company formation services, there can be a big difference between the advertised service and what you actually receive.
Hidden registered agent fees
Registered agent is a new concept to many first-time entrepreneurs. Our competitors’ tricks:
- Registered agent service is included in your order by default, is never discussed, and you are never given a chance to opt out.
- Registered agent service is effective as of the date that your business formation is approved by the government, so the fee is not apparent when you check out. It is automatically billed to your credit card when your business is approved.
- Registered agent service fees are inflated to 250%+ what dedicated registered agents typically charge ($99/year).
- When you learn what is happening and want to change your registered agent, you learn that changing requires a hefty change fee.
- Registered agent service is not a flat rate, but includes strange account maintenance, document handling, and other add-on fees.
- You are offered a low introductory rate which is routinely automatically raised on each renewal.
Getting Out of a Bad Contract
If you find yourself locked into a registered agent subscription that you do not want, please contact us. We can help.
Registered agent is by far the most common ongoing automatic subscription because it is valuable and natural for businesses that need this service. Some of our competitors automatically enroll you in other subscriptions you may not want or need- for example their business advisor and compliance programs. Business compliance is our namesake and we will earn your repeat business with superior service and support during and after your incorporation.
“Free” promotional offers
You may not realize how valuable your personal contact information is to marketers when you identify yourself as a new business owner. Our policy is simple: we respect and protect your private information. Many of our competitors include free offers from their affiliates with your incorporation. Often these free offers are just a way to get in you in touch with their affiliates’ sales departments. By ordering an incorporation package with them, you are enrolling in advertising from their affiliates.
We work promptly to prepare your formation documents. Our competitors have been known to take 3-6 weeks to accomplish what we do for you in one business day. Getting faster service from them (“priority”, “rush”, or “expedited”) can cost hundreds of dollars.
You don’t need your approved formation documents mailed to you, especially for an additional $20-$35 fee. We send you electronic copies. We help your avoid unnecessary expenses.