Mississippi Real Estate Commission
We are a service company that can help you file with the Mississippi Real Estate Commission. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
Lefleur's Bluff Tower, Suite 300
4780 I-55 North
Jackson, MS 39211
We track the following licenses with the Mississippi Real Estate Commission in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Mississippi Real Estate Broker License
|Agency:||Mississippi Real Estate Commission|
$75 for one year renewal or $150 for two year renewal.
Either annually or biennially depending on which option is chosen.
Brokerage firm licenses can be renewed for either one or two years.
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Mississippi government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Mississippi Alcoholic Beverage Control Office
- Mississippi Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Surveyors
- Mississippi Board of Pharmacy
- Mississippi Department of Agriculture & Commerce - Bureau of Plant Industry
- Mississippi Department of Employment Security
- Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality - Asbestos Program
- Mississippi Department of Revenue
- Mississippi Gaming Commission - Charitable Gaming Division
- Mississippi Insurance Department
- Mississippi Landscape Architecture Advisory Committee
- Mississippi Public Service Commission
- Mississippi Secretary of State
- Mississippi Secretary of State - Charities Division
- Mississippi Secretary of State - Securities Division
- Mississippi State Board of Architects
- Mississippi State Board of Contractors
- Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy
- Mississippi State Board of Registered Professional Geologists
- Mississippi State Department of Health