Kansas Real Estate Commission
We are a service company that can help you file with the Kansas Real Estate Commission. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
Three Townsite Plaza, Suite 200
120 SE 6th Ave.
Topeka, KS 66603
We track the following licenses with the Kansas Real Estate Commission in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Kansas Real Estate Broker License
|Agency:||Kansas Real Estate Commission|
This registration form is to be used when applying as a supervising broker or branch broker.
Renewal is not required, but firms must update information whenever it changes.
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Kansas government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Kansas Secretary of State - Charities
- Kansas Attorney General - Consumer Protection Division - Charitable Organization Registration Program
- Kansas Attorney General - Private Detective Unit
- Kansas Attorney General's Office - Licensing Programs
- Kansas Board of Accountancy
- Kansas Business Licensure Center
- Kansas Department of Agriculture - Agricultural Seed Program
- Kansas Department of Health & Environment Bureau of Air - Performance Testing and Asbestos Control Unit
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment - Water Well Program
- Kansas Department of Labor
- Kansas Department of Revenue
- Kansas Department of Revenue - Alcohol Beverage Control
- Kansas Department of Revenue - Division of Taxation
- Kansas Insurance Department
- Kansas Secretary of State
- Kansas State Board of Pharmacy
- Kansas State Board of Technical Professions