Kansas Department of Labor
We are a service company that can help you file with the Kansas Department of Labor. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
401 SW Topeka Blvd
Topeka, KS 66603
Phone: (785) 296-5000
We track the following licenses with the Kansas Department of Labor in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Kansas Employment Agency License
|Agency:||Kansas Department of Labor|
|Foreign Qualification is Prerequisite:||Not Set|
|Exam Required?||Not Set|
|Registered Agent (Special Agency) Required?||Not Set|
This section applies to firms that are applying for a license in Kansas for the first time.
This section applies to firms that are already licensed in Kansas and need to renew their license.
Kansas Talent Agency License
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Kansas government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Kansas Attorney General - Consumer Protection Division - Charitable Organization Registration Program
- Kansas Attorney General - Private Detective Unit
- Kansas Attorney General's Office - Licensing Programs
- Kansas Board of Accountancy
- Kansas Business Licensure Center
- Kansas Department of Agriculture - Agricultural Seed Program
- Kansas Department of Health & Environment Bureau of Air - Performance Testing and Asbestos Control Unit
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment - Water Well Program
- Kansas Department of Revenue
- Kansas Department of Revenue - Alcohol Beverage Control
- Kansas Department of Revenue - Division of Taxation
- Kansas Insurance Department
- Kansas Office of the State Fire Marshall
- Kansas Real Estate Commission
- Kansas Secretary of State
- Kansas State Board of Pharmacy
- Kansas State Board of Technical Professions