Filing Support Specialist
Founded in 2012 by a group of government licensing professionals and technology experts, Harbor Compliance is a leading provider of compliance solutions for organizations of all types and sizes. Headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Harbor Compliance partners with organizations in every state and over 25 countries abroad to help solve the most challenging compliance problems. Our clients range from the largest organizations in the country to fast-growth startups, and our deep industry expertise allows us to fully manage government licensing compliance in both nonprofit and business sectors.
The Filing Support Specialist will prepare corporate filings and licenses for organizations of all types, sizes, and locations throughout the United States. Within our small-team work environment at Harbor Compliance, the Filing Support Specialist will assist our Compliance Specialists to provide outstanding service to our clients. Key performance objectives are completing license applications accurately, completely, and quickly. The Filing Support Specialist will manage multiple projects at any given time and demonstrate a keen ability to move projects forward to completion.
Key Measures for Success
Success in this position will be measured by the following:
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Be a self-starter and manage one’s workload
- Complete license applications quickly and with outstanding accuracy
- Communicate clearly with team members and clients as required
- Maintain excellent organization of multiple ongoing projects
Duties & Responsibilities
The essential duties of the Filing Support Specialist include:
- Accurately and efficiently prepare a wide variety of business license applications and corporate filings
- Manage multiple open projects to meet regulatory and client deadlines
- Client communication and light research with government agencies
- Work both independently and in a small team setting
- Complete any additional tasks as needed while maintaining a team-oriented, “whatever it takes” attitude
- At least 2-3 years legal, accounting, or regulatory compliance experience
- Business licensing and corporate filings experience preferred
- Customer service or client relations experience a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF, Email, and online project management tools
- Bachelor's degree or paralegal certificate
- Ability to collaborate with our team to achieve company goals.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously with incredible attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salary plus generous benefits including paid time off and IRA retirement plan matching.
How to Apply
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will route your interest to the appropriate team.
Harbor Compliance is an equal opportunity employer.
Join our team!
We are continually looking for outstanding talent. We are a proud compliance provider for a wide range of organizations, including: