Georgia Professional Licensing Boards and Securities Division
We are a service company that can help you file with the Georgia Professional Licensing Boards and Securities Division. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer paid services and software to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service.
237 Coliseum Drive
Macon, GA 31217
Web: Home Name search File online
We track the following licenses with the Georgia Professional Licensing Boards and Securities Division in order to provide compliance services to our clients. As a client, you see this and other reference data in License Manager in-line with your licenses.
Georgia Charitable Organization Registration
|Agency:||Georgia Professional Licensing Boards and Securities Division|
Georgia Code Ann. § 43-17-5 et seq.
|Foreign Qualification is Prerequisite:||No|
|Registered Agent (Special Agency) Required?||No|
One-Time Exemption Registration
|Exemption Eligible Organizations:|
URS with Control Persons form (page 5 of state form) or Form C-100: Charitable Organization Registration
Mail or online.
|Before you Apply:|
|How to Apply:|
Mail or online.
Your license must be renewed bienially by the registration date. If you registered on January 15, 2016, your registration is due by January 15, 2018.
|Due Date Extension:|
Due dates can be extended by submitting the renewal form, renewal fee, and a letter that specifies the reason the financial statements cannot be filed and a date when such financial statements will be completed and filed.
Contracts can be emailed to email@example.com.
1-2 business days.
Charities that contract with a commercial co-venturer for a charitable sales promotion should submit a copy of the contract within 30 days of the contract being signed.
|How to Apply:|
The charity must be registered to solicit charitable contributions or otherwise exempt for the contract to be accepted.
Change of Fiscal Year
Georgia does not track organization's fiscal years, but attach a cover letter to the renewal explaining the change.
To close out your registration, submit the withdrawal of charitable organization form.
Related Government Agencies
Explore other Georgia government agencies we can help you stay compliant with:
- Georgia Board of Geologists
- Georgia Board of Landscape Architects
- Georgia Board of Private Detectives and Security Agencies
- Georgia Board of Registration of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
- Georgia Board of Residential and General Contractors
- Georgia Board of Utility Contractors
- Georgia Bureau of Investigation - Investigative Division
- Georgia Construction Industry Licensing Board - Division of Conditioned Air Contractors
- Georgia Construction Industry Licensing Board - Division of Electrical Contractors
- Georgia Construction Industry Licensing Board - Division of Master and Journeyman Plumbers
- Georgia Department of Agriculture - Plant Industry Division - Agricultural Inputs Section
- Georgia Department of Community Health
- Georgia Department of Labor
- Georgia Department of Revenue
- Georgia Department of Revenue - Alcohol & Tobacco Tax Division
- Georgia Environmental Protection Division - Asbestos Contractors and Training Providers
- Georgia Office of Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner
- Georgia Public Service Commission
- Georgia Real Estate Commission & Appraisers Board
- Georgia Secretary of State
- Georgia State Board of Accountancy
- Georgia State Board of Architects & Interior Designers
- Georgia State Board of Pharmacy
- Georgia Superior Courts Clerks Cooperative Authority (GSCCCA)