Connecticut State Department of Public Health - Environmental Practitioner Licensure Program
We are a service company that can help you file with the Connecticut State Department of Public Health - Environmental Practitioner Licensure Program. We are not associated with this nor any other government agency. We offer a paid service to help you file. You are not required to purchase our service to file - you may file directly with this agency without using our service. Here is their contact information:
Filing Services We Offer
We make it easy for your business or nonprofit stay compliant with licensing requirements. Below is a selection of the filing services we offer with this agency.
Connecticut (Lead Abatement Supervisor Certification) for a Individual
Connecticut (Lead Abatement Contractor License Initial Registration)
The following licenses can be filed with the Connecticut State Department of Public Health - Environmental Practitioner Licensure Program.
- Connecticut Lead Abatement Contractor License
- Connecticut Lead Consultant Contractor License
- Connecticut Lead Inspector Certification
- Connecticut Lead Inspector/Risk Assessor Certification
- Connecticut Lead Planner-Project Designer Certification
- Connecticut Lead Abatement Supervisor Certification
- Connecticut Lead Abatement Worker Certification
Learn About Compliance
Learn about our formation and compliance solutions for your business or nonprofit.